Thursday, June 4, 2015

Moonlight on Nightingale Way by Samantha Young

    Moonlight on Nightingale Way by Samantha Young


Logan from Echoes of Scotland Street is back with his own smoldering story, as the New York Times bestselling On Dublin Street series returns…

Logan spent two years paying for the mistakes he made. Now, he’s ready to start over. He has a great apartment, a good job, and plenty of women to distract him from his past. And one woman who is driving him to distraction…

Grace escaped her manipulative family by moving to a new city. Her new life, made to suit her own needs, is almost perfect. All she needs to do is find her Mr. Right—or at least figure out a way to ignore her irresistible yet annoying womanizer of a neighbor.

Grace is determined to have nothing to do with Logan until a life-changing surprise slowly begins turning the wild heartbreaker into exactly the kind of strong, stable man she’s been searching for. Only just when she begins to give into his charms, her own messy past threatens to derail everything they’ve worked to build…




"No man alive loves a woman as much as I love you. I never thought I would feel this way about anyone. I didn't think it existed. Not for me,"
-Samantha Young

    This series means so much to me, I can’t believe it’s over. On Dublin Street was the first romance novel I read that made me fall in love with the genre. It was so absolutely incredible and I’ve been a fan of Samantha Young ever since. With this series, she created a whole other world that has meant so much to me and has been there whenever I needed it. And with Moonlight on Nightingale Way, the series is complete. 

     Moonlight on Nightingale Way could not have been written more perfectly. It exceeded all the expectations I had for it and I read it with a smile on my face. Logan and Grace are another beautifully written couple and I fell in love with them just like I did with the rest of the tribe. From the first chapter, the chemistry between the two was electric, and even as the story progresses, it never dies. Logan is such a dynamic character with a personality that you just can’t help loving. I don’t know if I should have been expecting a more broken character because of his past, but the Logan I got was probably the most accurate representation. He had the anguish but also the attitude of a man fighting for himself and his family. And Grace was a lot like Shannon, but still had a little something that made her different. Like Logan, I loved her personality and her attitude towards life. And when Maia came into the story, that is when Grace became another favorite character. 

     The plot line obviously was extraordinary. I wouldn’t expect anything else from Samantha Young. Maia was a great addition to the story and I loved how while she was such a big part of the book, it was still about Logan and Grace. It was that perfect blend of characters and story that make this book amazing. And I can’t express my happiness over the fact that all the characters from this series had a role in this book. That is probably one of my favorite things about this book.

     Adding on to the incredibleness of this book, I have to point out the talent that Samantha Young has for really giving the readers everything we could want in a series finale. Throughout the book, there were moments that added to the final epilogues to show the lives our favorite couples had. And when I read them, it made me think back to all their individual stories and then I just snuggled in the feelings I got from that.

     Samantha Young has done an incredible job on this book and this series. Each and every story has been so different and so unique, and when you put them all together, you get one series that is the queen of the romance novel world. 


Links:



xxo,
A