Sunday, February 9, 2014

Books to Look Out For

I realize it's February, but not a lot of books have come out that I've been really excited for. But that means that for the rest of the 11 months, I have a lot to look forward to. I decided that I would share some books that I am counting down the days till.


City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Just look at it. It's beautiful. This is the 6th and final installment of The Mortal Instruments. The conclusion. The end. The final. I think that speaks for itself. I am seriously counting down the days until May 27


The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan.

I don't even care if this is supposed to be a children's book. I am beyond excited for this story. October 7 everybody October 7.



The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

If you aren't looking forward to this book or don't know what this series is, open your eyes. Get to your library and check out The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and love it and obsess over it. And then read the second one so you'll be ready for this one on November 4.


Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

March 18 can't come any faster. I'm such a huge fan of all Colleen Hoover books and I have read all of them and they're just perfect. I can't wait for Sydney and Ridge. 


Fall From India Place by Samantha Young

This one shouldn't even be a surprise. Hannah and Marco? Yes please. Another reason to look forward to summer. June 3, only 113 days.



Five Ways to Fall by K.A. Tucker

Look at the cover. So perfect. This totally matches the rest of the books form this series. Absolutely fan-girling about this. Ben's story just has to be perfect. Another summer release date: June 24.

There are a lot more books that I'm excited for, but I couldn't fit that all on one post. If you have any books that you're looking forward to, I would love to know!
xxo,