Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Samantha Young




Samantha Young, New York Times bestselling author of On Dublin Street.

My first Samantha Young novel was the ever so popular On Dublin Street. I bought it on my Kindle and it was love at first read. I loved it. I must have reread that book about 20 times because I couldn't get enough of it. When I found out that she was writing a second book, well, I was very happy.


I pre-ordered Down London Road and finished it on the release date and of course, read it 20 more times. Now usually, I find that the second book in a series is worse than the first, but this one was just as fantastic. While waiting for Before Jamaica Lane, Samantha Young released a new book called Into the Deep. I was a bit cautious about this one because what if it wasn't as good as On Dublin Street? That would make me less excited for the release of the third book. But after seeing it pop up everywhere, I decided to read it. And it was perfect. After finishing it, I couldn't believe that I had doubted it.

Before Jamaica Lane out on January 7, and guess who read it and fangirled? 



The reason I chose Samantha Young as my first author profile is because her books have been stuck in my head ever since I read On Dublin Street. If anyone asks me for a good romance, her series are the ones I tell them about. Not a lot of authors can come out with more than one book that I obsess over, but some how Samantha Young has. As a very picky reader, I highly recommend these books to anyone who want a legit romance series. 

Samantha Young has additionally come out with two novellas for the On Dublin Street series and has two new books coming out: 
Fall From India Place (On Dublin Street #4) - June 3, 2014
Out of the Shallows (Into the Deep #2) - April 15, 2014


Click the links to go to their Amazon page.


COMING SOON:



“I would say it was nice to meet you, but I was naked so… it wasn’t.” 
-Samantha Young, On Dublin Street




Visit Samantha Young at: http://www.samanthayoungbooks.com/

xxo,
A