Sunday, January 26, 2014

Introductions

Introductions are possibly one of the most awkward things in the world but you have to get them over with sometime or another. And usually that begins with a name.

My name is Arti and this is my blog. When I first thought of having a book blog, I thought that was the stupidest thing ever. Why would I need a blog to review books when I had Goodreads? But I kept on finding myself on book blogs and people would ask me if I had one, so I thought it was about time I got one.

I read all the time. Whenever I'm not doing anything, I'm on my Kindle reading or trying to find a new book to read. Not only do I read all the time, but I read extremely quickly. I can finish 3 decent sized books in a day which means I get through a lot of books. So for this blog, I will be reviewing books, favorite authors, and maybe a couple of random posts. I think this is as smooth as an introduction can get, so thank you for reading.

xxo,
A